This site provides resources classified into the following groups (click the links):
- Branches of Science (chemistry, electronics, biology, etc.).
- Interdisciplinary Topics - topics that in most cases have an interdisciplinary nature (fire, pesticides, music, energy, etc)
- Famous Experiments & Inventions - students are invited to repeat famous experiments/inventions (Mendel's pea plant experiment, Edison's light bulb, etc.)
- Science Fair Projects Index A-Z - hundreds of subjects, topics and subtopics organized in alphabetical order (all what our site has to offer).
- Science Experiment Encyclopedia by Subject - experiments that you can turn into fair projects.
- Free Complete Project Examples by Grade Level
- New and Innovative Science Fair Project Ideas and Topics
- Physics Demonstration Videos - For the better understanding of basic physics concepts.
- Project Search Engine - If you haven't found your project yet, try this powerful search engine.
- Botany, environment, chemistry, biology
- Earth sciences, environment
- Solar energy, electricity, electronics, physics
- Environment, zoology
- Physics, engineering
The topics, as mentioned above, are presented by academic level when possible: primary school (grades K-3), elementary school (grades 4-6), middle school (grades 7-9), high school (grades 10-12). In this respect we would like to mention that a suitable project idea could be found in two neighboring levels, for example:
- Primary school – elementary school
- Elementary school – middle school
- Middle school – high school
In general our pages offer topics, ideas, resources, experiments and sample projects. The resources are of two types: experiments (marked by “E”) and sample projects (marked by “P”).
For citation guides and style manuals click the following Link.
We hope our site will be of help,
Science Fair Projects and Experiments Staff